utorok 1. októbra 2013

Test entry

So if you met me, you probably know I'm a bit crazy and last crazy thing I decided to do was to became an au pair in USA for a year. It was pretty easy decision to make, since there is not many options for me in my home town (lovely, but smaaaaal). I'm planing to write a blog about my experiences (good or bad) so my mum or friends won't say I don't keep in touch. I'm not a writer and I've never been blogging so no judging please. And I also know my English is not prefect but I wanna work on that. Some entries will be in Slovak and some in English (or may be both we'll see).

Well. finally it's happening and i'm beginning to work on some important things for my successful year. Like Au pair project. I don't know if all agencies want that thing, but in my honest opinion it's ridiculous (especially 'you can give it to your host family as a gift' thing. If I'm gonna give them something it gotta be something well... nice. Not such a nonsense).

But I have to make it whatever I think about it so I decided to have some fun with it (as much as I can). AND I'll post it here in English, so it can be helpful for someone, because I didn't find any information online (only guide from agency and let's be honest it's not really helpful). Of course, I found some videos about project (not many). But girls! Your friends aren't interested in that shit! people from around globe (who need some information/inspiration) are! And not everybody speaks Spanish, Latvian, Hungarian or whatever your native language is. You were able to make project in English, so why not video?!
BTW: Thank you anonymous Czech girl. Your video skills suck (so do mine - who am I to judge), but project is good.

(next time about packing. that's gonna be fun!)

See ya!

Maria

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára